We are searching for a Sales Operations Manager to support our sales team as we manage incredible growth and expansion. The Sales Operations Manager is responsible for assisting sales leadership in driving operational excellence.
This role is a high value-add business partner to the sales organization, enabling revenue growth and increasing sales productivity by providing effective methodologies, efficient processes, accurate analyses, and helpful tools to the sales organization.
More specifically, you will be…
- Managing and maintaining our CRM and other software tools
- Providing models and organizing statistical studies for the Sales organization
- Recognizing, developing, and implementing process improvements within the Sales organization, as well as hand-off processes from SDR to Account Executives to Implementation/Onboarding
- Developing and maintaining daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and Key Performance Indicators
- Managing and maintaining sales process adherence
- Partnering with Sales Leaders to create and maintain sales forecasting models and data
- Assisting the Sales Leaders with Pipeline and Opportunity inspection
- Preparing Quarterly Business Review presentations
What are we looking for?
- 3-5 years of experience in sales operations with proficiency in architecting CRMs creating reports, optimizing processes, training new hires, and managing dashboards
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure local execution and business impact
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure execution and business impact