Stoke Talent is looking for the best and the brightest Product Enablement Manager, to join the team and help us shape the future of work!
As a Product Enablement Manager you will own every stage of the content cycle, from brainstorming on initial concepts to shipping perfect content.
You’ll write fresh and engaging Product-related materials (help articles, feature announcements, video tutorials, in-app guides etc) that highlight the value of our products and promote adoption.
What are we looking for?
- 3-5 years in marketing, product marketing, content, and/or copywriting experience in a SaaS B2B company.
- A native English speaker and professional writer with excellent verbal and written communication skills, who is passionate about content.
- Have proven experience in positioning, messaging and customer-facing content creation.
- Know how to distill complex concepts into clear, concise language and business values.
- Have exceptional planning, organization, and project management skills, and ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Adaptable and able to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with changing and evolving responsibilities.
- Team player with a “can-do” attitude.