1 in 3 Americans works on a freelance basis today. By 2025, only 40% of the workforce will be salaried employees.
The world is changing, but companies are finding it hard to keep up.
Stoke offers a SaaS platform that makes it easy to work with freelancers from all aspects (sourcing, onboarding, tracking, payments, and compliance), so your teams can focus on getting things done.
We help tech companies and agencies increase their productivity by enabling them to tap into the world’s most flexible workforce – the booming gig economy – without the hassle and headaches that come with it.
About the team:
The Sales Development team at Stoke is a critical component in our go-to-market pipeline strategy. The team works remotely, engaging with inbound and outbound while leveraging emails, calls, and social media to connect with prospects. The team currently has 4 SDRs and should be doubled in the near future.
About the position:
We are looking for an energetic and dynamic Head of Sales Development, a mentor at heart, to join and grow our sales development team targeting SMBs in North America.
What You’ll Do
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities to achieve revenue targets
- Hire, train, and coach sales development reps to sell on business value rather than a feature list
- Own the tech stack and build reporting to monitor SDR’s performance and analyze results
- Monitor and experiment SDR cadences and outreach methods to identify and replicate best practices
- Be a key component in ensuring we have accurate data in our CRM to drive the strategy for future growth
- Optimize the sales development process to increase MQLs conversion to opportunities
- Work with the sales and marketing teams to create effective sales development playbooks, templates and scripts
Who You Are
- Experience managing a team of at least 3 SDR – MUST
- Desire to lead, coach, motivate and develop others around you
- Design playbooks and career paths for the sales development organization
- Deeply familiar with systems like Salesloft, Salesforce, and HubSpot
- Experience in an early-stage, high growth company