In this position you will report directly to our CEO. This position will require hands-on approach. Candidates must be able to manage multiple responsibilities while managing outsourced functions to successfully and timely process all necessary accounting functions.
This position is unique as its a pivot role for Stoke to grow the business – Finance and accounting is a key element of the Stoke business and not a back office function alone.
- Play a key role in the preparation of monthly financial close, production of periodic financial reports, maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records
- Manage cash balances to maximize return and limit risk, and support cash flow by preparing monthly budget reports.
- Oversee daily operations of the finance-related activity of the company, including oversee of AR /AP and Payroll activities.
- Manage the finances of company’s subsidiaries and work closely with outsourced worldwide service providers.
- Develop and implement efficient processes that will scale with the company.
- Prepare annual audited financial statements in coordination with the external auditors.
- ● Create reports per management’s instructions, by collecting, interpreting and outlining financial data.
- Manage and comply with government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Support the company’s operations in new GEOs and tax regulations
If you are:
- Certified CPA with 5-6 years of experience (including internship with one of the Big-4 accounting firms – a must).
- Experienced in preparation of financial reports based on US-GAAP
- World-class expert in Excel
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities – Must.
- Ability to prioritize, while monitoring timelines to achieve completion of objectives.
- High level of English
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Super analytical person with attention to detail
- Able to lead processes and work independently