We are looking for an Account Executive to be a driver of new customers and have a major impact on Stoke’s revenue. In the role you will be responsible for identifying, managing, and closing new business opportunities with companies all over the world.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work directly with potential customers, in a consultative sales manner, to be a driving force behind Stoke’s new customer acquisition and revenue growth.
- Lead the sales process from initial customer meeting through commercial negotiations and contracting.
- Achieve quarterly and annual goals.
- Manage your sales pipeline using a CRM and accurately forecast new business.
- Develop a deep understanding of the “alternative workforce” and become a trusted advisor to potential customers.
- Collaborating with Marketing, Business Development, and Customer success teams to constantly optimize the flow of business.
You must have:
- 3+ years of inside sales experience in a rapid-growth startup environment.
- Strong experience using business systems – CRM, BI, Zoom, etc…
- Superb interpersonal skills as well as excellent written and verbal communication.
- You should be a problem solver at heart, resourceful, analytical, and somebody that thrives from autonomy and trust.
- Ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of an organization.
- Openness to mentorship and learning.