better way to work with freelancers
Stoke enables marketing agencies to manage their freelancers more effectively. So you can deliver more projects, satisfy more clients, and increase your profits.
Finding good freelancers is hard. But managing them is even harder.
Spreadsheets, Clickup, Slack, and email are okay for project management. But they don’t tell you, in a single glance:
- Which freelancers are working on which projects, with which team members?
- How are budgets being managed (per freelancer and per project)?
- Which freelancers bring your agency the most value?
Make your freelancer management more efficient and controlled
Stoke gives you one holistic place to manage your entire freelance pool and back-office operations.
So you can focus on completing more projects and improving your agency’s profitability.
Here’s 3 ways Stoke helps you do that:
Easily manage your entire freelance talent pool
Stoke automates your legal and finance-related workflows while giving you a holistic view of all the freelancers your agency works with. So you can:
- Automatically send legal and financial docs to kick off projects (compliantly!), and start working in less than 24 hours.
- Mix and match freelancers to quickly place the right talent with the right project for better outcomes.
- Instantly see which freelancers might be available for more work to maximize delivery times for clients.
Get full visibility of budget use
Stoke lets you track your agency’s budgets per freelancer, per project, and per client. So you can validate alignment, make monthly, quarterly, and yearly forecasts – and improve profitability.
- Classify budgets by accounts, projects, or clients.
- Track budget use across multiple projects at the same time.
- Pull up data for reconciliation between forecasts and actuals in seconds.
Auto pay freelancers
on their schedule
Stoke takes the headache of freelancer payments off your plate completely by automatically paying freelancers at agreed-upon times or approved milestones.
Stoke pays them via the payment method and currency they choose, and consolidates all your payments into one monthly invoice. So all you have to do is pay one invoice to Stoke – once a month.